Rules & Regulations
Code of Conduct
The code of conduct can be found here.
Your co-operation in following these rules is important for the enjoyment of the pool by all. Please take a moment to share these rules with your children. Lifeguards and Board Directors have full authority for enforcement of these rules. Official general pool rules can be viewed here.
- OBEY ALL LIFEGUARDS (their decision is final). Direct concerns to the Board of Directors.
- WHEN THE LIFEGUARD BLOWS THE WHISTLE – CLEAR THE POOL.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Members/Guests must wear appropriate attire for a public/family setting.
- Guests are unable to stay at the pool after the member leaves.
- NO RUNNING, BOISTEROUS PLAY, OR PROFANITY will be tolerated.
- DIVING IS ONLY ALLOWED FROM THE SAME EDGE AS THE DIVING BOARD.
- No swimming under or in front of the diving board.
- Water toys may be used responsibly with the Lifeguard's discretion for safety.
- NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL on pool premises. If considered under the influence, you may be asked to leave the pool premises.
- No food, drinks, or chairs within three feet of the pool’s edge.
- No dogs, cats or other animals allowed on pool premises.
- Placing notices or use of the Member email list may not be used without Board's approval.
- For the safety of all members, limiting the numbers of bathers to 90 is necessary. Swim time may be limited to ensure everyone has an opportunity to enjoy the pool.
- Family membership is non-transferable.
- Guests of children under the age of 16 must have a parent check in the guest
Below are each of the policies enforced at the Forest Edge Community Pool:
- Supervision Policy
- Caregiver Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Tobacco Free Policy
- Visitor Policy
- Violence and Harassment Policy
- Concussion Policy
- Employee and Volunteer Screening Policy
All persons who use the pool and premises do so at their own risk. Forest Edge Community Club (FECC), staff and Board Members are not responsible for injury and/or damages incurred while using the Club’s facilities. FECC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles while on Club premises. Please see official waiver here.
Legislation & Information